Now here is a property that offers dual independent living and certainly provides options and flexibility for the savvy purchaser.
Located in Kalkie the property is situated within walking distance to schools, day care, public transport and shopping complex consisting of bakery, chemist, medical centre, coffee shop, post office and takeaway.
The property is positioned on an easy to maintain 756 m2 fenced allotment and consists of a 3 bedroom main residence with 3 living spaces and single attached garage, separate free standing 1 bedroom granny flat plus a 3.5m x 6m lock up powered colour bond workshop shed.
The main residence comprises of:
- 3 built in bedrooms all with ceiling fans
- Air conditioned main lounge room opening onto front patio
- Great size neat and tidy kitchen with dishwasher, corner pantry, microwave void and ample cupboard and bench space
- Separate dining area adjacent to kitchen
- Modern main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and large built-in linen cupboard
- 2nd air conditioned living space / TV room overlooking rear yard
- 3rd living space off 3rd bedroom providing the ideal teenagers getaway / games room
- Single attached car accommodation with remote and internal access
- Recently replaced iron roof
- Covered outdoor entertaining area at rear of the home plus covered front patio
The independent granny flat contains:
- 1 large bedroom
- Great size lounge / living room
- Bathroom with shower and toilet
- Covered patio opening out from lounge room
- Separate hot water system from main residence
- Freshly repainted interior and new carpets
To organise your private inspection of this must see residence we highly suggest to email or call today, as this home has a lot to offer for the price and will not last.
At a Glance:
Bedrooms: 4 total (3 main and 1 unit)
Bathrooms: 2 (1 main and 1 unit)
Living areas: 4 (3 main and 1 unit)
Toilets: 2 (1 main and 1 unit)
Car Accommodation: 1
Land Size: 756m2 (approx)
LG Zoning: Res A
Rates: $1,500.00 per half year approx (does not include concessions or water)
Current Rental Appraisal: $290.00 - $310.00 per week (approx)
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own enquires to satisfy themselves of any matters.
17 Gahans Road, Kalkie, Queensland, 4670, Australia