Many would say that life does not get any better than waking up and looking out over the beautiful Pacific Ocean every day but it certainly does if you live at 154 Barolin Esplanade, not only do you have the ocean views but you also get to back onto the 2nd hole of an International Golf Course in one of the Top 10 best looking Par 3's in Australia !
This property has the exclusivity of being only one of six homes in Australia located on a golf course with direct ocean views. Situated in the beautiful sea side township of Coral Cove on the coast only 16km from Bundaberg, just south of Bargara and only 4 Hours from Brisbane, this stunning property provides a lifestyle like nothing you have experienced before.
Features of this unique home include:
- Private and discreet from the road side
- First class position stepping out onto the 2nd Hole on an International Golf Course
- Breathtaking Pacific Ocean views
- Unique design, 310m2 under roof
- Ocean views from all bedrooms and living spaces
- Large living spaces with 5m high curved ceiling and floor to ceiling glass
- Formal dining / lounge room with beautiful polished hardwood flooring
- Great size tiled open living opening out to the entertaining area
- Focal point of the home is the large tiled covered outdoor entertaining area with pull down blinds providing the ultimate place to enjoy with family and friends
- Gourmet kitchen with granite benchtops inbuilt cutting board, appliance cabinet and dishwasher
- Master bedroom air-conditioning, open ensuite with corner spa bath, twin vanities and separate toilet
- Master bedroom separated to the other bedrooms
- Separate office with built in cupboard (may be used as a potential 4th room)
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are king size with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Main bathroom with oversized shower and bathtub
- Separate toilet with additional vanity
- Great size laundry with loads of bench and storage space
- Abundance of built in storage throughout the home
- Quality window furnishings
- Car accommodation provided via double garage attached with walk-in store room at rear
- Additional lean to on the side of the home for the boat / trailer
- Lawn locker at the rear of the property for extra storage
- Exposed concrete driveway and pathways
- 839m2 allotment with well-established yard and gardens
- Short easy stroll to golf club house and bar
- Just metres from the region's best diving spots
Immerse yourself in the many activities living in such a location provides - swimming, surfing, snorkelling, boating, fishing or simply just sitting back and soaking up the ocean breezes.
With so much on offer, the only way to take in what this magical home provides is to come and inspect first hand.
To organise your private inspection, call or email Aaron or Scott today
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own enquires to satisfy themselves of any matters.
154 Barolin Esplanade, Coral Cove, Queensland, 4670, Australia