Ideally suited to those looking for extra living space, this must see property consists of 4 generous size bedrooms plus office, 2 living areas plus separated dining area, 2 bathrooms, large outdoor entertaining areas and a separated 11m x 4m man cave / games room.
Nestled in a fantastic pocket in Svensson Heights with Norville School and major shopping centres at your fingertips, this brick home has loads to offer at a great price.
- 2 large separated living spaces plus generous dining area
- Huge main bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite, air conditioning and ceiling fan
- 3 oversized additional bedrooms all with built in robes plus ceiling fans
- Designated built in office / study area located adjacent to bedrooms
- Main bathroom with shower over bath, toilet is separated
- Large kitchen with loads of cupboards and bench space plus built in pantry
- Great size laundry
- Massive covered outdoor entertaining area which could be used as a second under cover car park if required
- Detached lined and sealed 11m x 4m man cave / games room perfect for the entertainer or even as a teenagers retreat
- Fully fenced 728m2 allotment
- Single under cover car accommodation (can easily be used as 2)
- All windows and doors with security screens
- 2nd entertaining area / private court yard on side of the home
- Window furnishings throughout
- 300m^ to Coffee shop
- 900m^ to Sugarland Tavern and major shopping
- 1.1km^ to Brothers Sports Club
- 700m^ to Day Care Centre
- 1.1km^ to Norville State School
With a little TLC this great size property could be transformed into your new family home, for more information or to organise your inspection at this outstanding value property call Aaron or Scott today before it is too late !
At a Glance:
Bedrooms: 4 plus office
Living areas: 2
Car Accommodation: 1
Land Size: 728m2 approx.
LG Zoning: Res A
Safety switch: Yes
Smoke Alarms: Yes
Rates: $ 1,500.00 per half year (approx)
Rent Appraisal: $270.00 - $290.00 per week (approx)
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own enquires to satisfy themselves of any matters.
13 Richards Street, Svensson Heights, Queensland, 4670, Australia