TERMS & CONDITIONS
Conditions of entry: Bundaberg March Madness Shop Local Promotion
1. Method of entry: To enter, readers purchase the NewsMail, answer the questions in the newspaper, fill out their answer on the paper entry form and either post or drop entry into competition boxes at the NewsMail at 36-38 Woondooma St, Bundaberg. Readers may enter competition as many times as they wish. No Photo copies will be accepted. Once entry is drawn it is excluded from the remainder of the March Madness Shop Local Promotion.
2. Prizes: The details for the prize are:
- Total prize pool value of $200
Prize pool consists of:
- $50 Voucher from Bundaberg Discount Furniture
- $50 Voucher from Hitchocks Fine Jewellery
- $50 Voucher from The Good Guys Bundaberg
- $50 Voucher from Bundy Fresh Food Market
The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in item values. Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a winner receiving the prize are the sole responsibility of that winner. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a prize of like value.
3. Competition duration: The competition commences on Saturday March 8th, 2014 and closes April 7th, 2014. Entries received after the closure time will not be eligible.
4 Eligibility limitations: Contestants under the age of 18 require parent/guardian permission to enter. The following persons are ineligible to enter:
(i) employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter so far as they are directly associated with this competition;
(ii) the spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household);
iii) Contestants who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any contest run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name.
(iv) employees of participating stores not eligible to enter at their store of employment (only when shopping at other eligible participating stores)
All Contestants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
5. Draw and notification: Prize winner will be selected by random at 4pm Monday April 7th and prizes awarded following winner validation and verification. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Winners details will be published in NewsMail on Saturday April 12th. All Contestants acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to publicise and publish his / her name, character and likeness. All contest winners must avail themselves for a photo if required by the Promoter and acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to utilise publicity photos in any reasonable manner it sees fit without compensation to the Contestant.
6. Prize collection: Prizes must be claimed in person unless winner is otherwise advised and ID that includes a photograph may be required. Upon request by the Promoter a copy of the general contest rules and/or a signed receipt and acknowledgement must be signed and endorsed by any winner to indicate his/her understanding and acceptance of these terms. All prizes when specified must be picked up within 90 days of notification. It is the sole responsibility of the winner to claim their prize. All prizes that remain unclaimed 90 days after notification has been sent to the winner will be redrawn by random draw in an unclaimed prize draw.
7. Promoter's limitation of liability: The Promoter is not responsible for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner. The Promoter also takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery via postage or courier. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained to personal property and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners.
8. Entries and Privacy: All entries become the property of Bundaberg NewsMail and may be used for marketing purposes. This information is being collected by Bundaberg NewsMail to assist us in improving our products and services. We may share your information with APN Australian Regional Media related companies. They or we may be in touch to let you know about goods, services or promotions that may be of interest to you with special offers or in relation to our other goods and services If you do not wish to be contacted please tick the box and include this with your entry.
Promoter: APN Newspapers Pty Ltd ACN 009 657 943http://www.news-mail.com.au/marchmadness