IT'S a simple question - but it's not so easy to answer.
What do you call a chicken in a shell suit?
Think about it... the answer is below.
While you think about it, here are a few other "rippers" (we use the term loosely):
- On which side do chickens have the most feathers?
On the outside.
- Why would you invite a mushroom to a Christmas party?
He's a fun guy to be with.
- What did the martian say to the petrol pump?
Take your finger out of your ear when I'm talking to you.
- What table doesn't have legs?
The multiplication table.
- What's black and white and eats like a horse?
Have you read a joke in a Christmas bon bon recently? Share it in the comments below.
Oh, and the answer to the original joke? An egg.
Update your news preferences and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.