THE Bureau of Meteorology has issued a minor flood warning for Baffle Creek.
The warning was issued just after 8.30am today with creek level rises being recorded in Baffle Creek at Mimdale and in Oyster Creek at Rapleys.
The BOM warning said further rises are expected today as a result of the forecast rainfall.
An average of 125 millimetres of rainfall has been recorded during the past 12 hours to 8am Friday.
The BOM is predicting further heavy rainfall of between 50 to 100 millimetres for the next 12 to 24 hours.
This forecast rainfall is expected to produce further rises throughout the Baffle Creek catchment during Friday and into Saturday.
Essendean Bridge creek level rises are expected to be above the minor flood level (5.0 metres) by Saturday morning.
An update warning will be issued by the BOM at 2pm today.
More to come.
- Fingerboard Rd, Miriam Vale is closed to all vehicles between Miriam Vale and Round Hill intersection
- Gorge Road, Lowmead - Road Closed
- Baffle Creek Bridge, Lowmead - Road Closed - 500mm
- Harpers Creek, Lowmead - Road Closed - 500mm
- Tablelands Road, Beranjondo - Road Closed
- 12 Mile Creek, Turkey Beach Road - Water over Road
- Fingerboard Road - Road Closed @ Aligator Creek
- Blackmans Gap Road - Open with Caution
- Redhill Road, Bororen - Partly Closed - Road Damaged