MADISON Joyce was a little baby who just couldn't wait.
When mum Tyrone's contractions started, she told husband Andrew to go to work because she remembered how long her last labour had taken.
But it wasn't long before the time between her contractions plunged and the Cordalba pair knew they had to get to hospital, and quickly.
And by the time they reached Branyan, she realised Madison wasn't going to wait for anyone.
- Truss to consider Coast to Bundaberg highway
- RSPCA's adopt-a-pet of the week, give a pet a second chance
- Treatment for air quality at Goonellabah sports complex
- Ballina council defers decision on Teven broadband tower
- Better Homes and Garden coming to Ballina this weekend
- Legend Vincent Borg is overwhelmed with HOF selection