With an increase in the world population and its high consumption of products there is a problem. We are generating more waste than the environment can absorb. We need to reduce our waste to lessen the impact it has on the environment.
CLEAN IT UP ADVERTISING - TASK TIME ONLINE
The Clean Up Australia campaign aims to motivate people to enhance the quality of their local environment by targeting an area and removing the rubbish found in it. Watch the four ads used to promote the campaign and answer the questions below.
1.What is the message or theme in each advertisment?
2. What is the slogan used to get this message across?
3. How does the ad try to persuade the audience? What emotions does it appeal to?
4. What images and symbols are used to grab attention?
5. Which advertisment do you think is the most powerful? Why?
QUIZ TIME ANSWERS
1. Julia Gillard retained the Federal Labor leadership by 71 votes to Kevin Rudd's 31.
2. The Artist
Update your news preferences and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.