THERE has been an outpouring of condolences on the NewsMail Facebook page following a story in the NewsMail about Coral Cove couple Wayne and Theresa Baker who were tragically killed after their flight, MH17, was shot down.
Here are some of those messages:
- Oh RIP I'm shocked. I met this lovely couple last year and I cannot believe it. Condolences to their family. They were an amazing couple with big hearts.
- My heart goes out to the families and friends left behind by this cowardly and discussing act... May the souls lost rest in peace.
- Condolences to the family. My heart goes out to you.
- May you find eternal peace in heaven. May your family and friends find peace with the knowledge that you will always be together. God bless.
Jannette Kay Parfitt
- My thoughts and prayers to their family. May you both rest in peace
- So sad and so unfair. Condolences to their family and friends. RIP Wayne and Theresa.
- RIP, lives lost for someone's else's war!
- RIP condolences to the family and friends. Our hearts go out to you.
- This is so sad, it's just not right, my heart goes out to the family an friends. RIP.
- Time to sort out the Russian militants! A cowardly mass murder of civilians, men, women and children, bloody disgraceful act and the looting makes (it) even more callous.
- So sad. My hugs go out to their family and friends. RIP.
- RIP condolances to the families.
Condolence books are located at the offices of Member for Bundaberg Jack Dempsey and Member for Burnett Stephen Bennett.
Members of the public are welcome to sign them.