FORMER Norville State School principal Gary Kirk has been appointed the chairman of the new Wide Bay Hospital and Health Board.
Health Minister Lawrence Springborg made the announcement this afternoon - two weeks after announcing the chairmen of the other 15 health boards to be established across the state.
"Gary has almost 40 years experience as a school teacher and principal," Mr Springborg said.
"Gary has an important role to play in transforming the way local health services are governed and I congratulate him on the appointment."
Cabin $12.5K for 6 x 2.4 x 2.5m fully installed. D.I.Y $9.5k bare ...
Mobile Home Fully self contained granny flat or mod homes. D.I.Y $9.5k or $12.5K ...
Rural 0 0
Bundaberg jobs listed daily
- Truss to consider Coast to Bundaberg highway
- Opera at the Channon raises funds and smiles in the sun
- Thieves smash window to steal cash from video store
- Missing man found after five days lost in remote bushland
- Luxury fashion retailer partners with Hamo for Race Week
- Grilled koala survives hit, then 88km ride to Gympie