Mr Peabody & Sherman
The upcoming 3D animation is based on the Peabody's Improbable History segments from the 1960s Rocky and Bullwinkle Show.
The adventure will focus on talking dog mr Peabody and his adopted boy Sherman who could on a wacky adventure to restore the space time continuum.
- Why you should watch it: To reminisce on old times spent watching the Rocky and Bullwinkle Show
- Why you shouldn't watch it: It probably won't be anything like the segments you remember from the original show
Walking With Dinosaurs: The 3D Movie
Walking with Dinosaurs: The 3D Movie is based on the BBC series of the same name.
The difference? These dinos will be three-dimensional on the big screen.
- Why you should watch it: 3D dinosaurs
- Why you shouldn't watch it: There's really nothing bad that can be said about 3D dinosaurs
That Awkward Moment
The upcoming rom-com will centre around three guys who are forced to think about where their relationships are going. It stars Zac Efron.
- Why you should watch it: Rom-coms mainly about guys' love lives are a slightly fresh take
- Why you shouldn't watch it: Despite being promoted as a comedy, it seems like a bit more of a drama
Dumb and Dumber To
Harry and Llyod are back in this mad-cap sequel to Dumb and Dumber.
The film will come out 20 years after the original.
- Why you should watch it: The original movie was hilarious
- Why you shouldn't watch it: If the sequel bombs, it could ruin your pleasant memories of the first film
Pompeii will tell the tale of a brave gladiator, Milo, who must save his love as the city of Pompeii crumbles.
- Why you should watch it: There will probably be some impressive special effects
- Why you shouldn't watch it: Brave dude saves damsel in distress - it's not exactly a new concept
Wolf Creek 2
John Jarratt will be back to play the creepy outback serial killer Mick Taylor in the sequel to the 2005 independent Aussie film.
- Why you should watch it: Whether you love or hate the horror genre, the original film was a well-crafted piece of Australian cinema
- Why you shouldn't watch it: You won't be able to sleep, go to the outback or look at John Jarratt guest hosting Better Homes and Gardens the same way ever again
Transformers: Age of Extinction will be yet another installment of the Transformers franchise.
Shia LaBeouf will not return to the film, and the lead will be played by Mark Wahlberg.
- Why you should watch it: Giant robots
- Why you shouldn't watch it: Watching a fourth installment without the same lead actor from the first batch of films is a bit unsettling - they probably could have happily stopped at three
Boxtrolls should be cute. It's a 3D stop-motion animation comedy based on the Here Be Monsters novel.
The movie will follow the tale of a young boy who has been raised by a bunch of quirky trash collecting critters called the Boxtrolls.
- Why you should watch it: It seems like a bit of fun
- Why you shouldn't watch it: You'll end up wanting your own pet Boxtroll
The Hobbit: There and Back Again
More adventures with Bilbo and Gandalf as they attempt to make a safe journey home with some gold.
- Why you should watch it: So you can keep up conversation with all your Hobbit-mad colleagues at the office
- Why you shouldn't watch it: It'll probably be another three-hour long epic
Sin City: A Dame to Kill For
The long-awaited sequel to the 2005 Sin City film. Jessica Alba and Bruce Willis will be among the returning stars.
The movie follows the story of Ava Lord, who wants to escape her abusive billionaire husband.
- Why you should watch it: If it's anything like the original, it will be another modern take on film noir, an often forgotten genre these days
- Why you shouldn't watch it: The bleak and highly stylised cinematography might not be for everyone