SOLD, SOLD SOLD. Have you got a unit to sell phone our Exclusive team now.
Unit 406 boasts:
* Open plan lounge / dining / balcony with unrestricted ocean views
* Stylish kitchen with extra storage
* Two queen sized bedrooms, both with built-in mirrored wardrobes
* Two bathrooms, one with spa-bath
* Brand new split system air-conditioning
* Purpose-designed additional cabinetry for plenty of storage
* Current Permanent Rental Value $330 to $350
If you have been looking for an oceanfront lifestyle where you can enjoy......
* Glorious unrestricted view of sunrises over the ocean
* Refreshing sea breezes
* Swimming, paddle-boarding and snorkelling in the sub-tropical pristine waters of the Coral Sea
* Walking on beautiful clean sandy beaches or landscaped oceanfront walkways
* Easy walks to nearby cafes, restaurants, clubs and shops
...then look no further! Unit 406 at The Point Bargara must be your new home or holiday home (great returns for the investor)
Our sellers are planning on relocating to be closer to family, and are ready to meet the market. Whether this is your opportunity to enjoy a dream lifestyle, or join the growing number of investors choosing the beautiful Bargara area, Unit 406 at The Point represents excellent value. Professional on-site management means secure lifestyle, or hassle-free letting, whichever you choose.
Well designed and constructed less than 10 years ago, The Point building complex was winner of the 2006 Master Builders Housing and Construction Award. The complex offers fantastic communal amenities, including a putt-putt golf course, BBQ, entertaining area and large swimming pool with gardens and spa. Under-building security parking and full front door security is peace of mind assured. Two lifts to all levels, recently upgraded the digital infrastructure for Cable TV and Internet, and CCTV, add to the convenience and security of daily life. The well-maintained building had a complete repaint and redecoration in 2014. They are soon to start works on the pool / spa for the big Christmas season ahead (also the Turtle Season starts in a few weeks: just like you can see whales from the unit, or Kelly's Beach, you sometimes can see a female laying her eggs on Kelly's in the early morning / late afternoon or evening.) And the new high security locking system is due to be installed in the next few weeks.
A much-loved holiday destination, Bargara is only a four hour drive north of Brisbane and 15 minutes from Bundaberg. The fantastic weather and friendly locals, great golf clubs, lawn bowls, hotels and tavern, restaurants and cafes, fishing, swimming, snorkelling and diving ensure a lifestyle second to none. A major shopping centre in the town caters for all your regular shopping needs.
SELLERS HAVE MADE THEIR MINDS UP - THIS PROPERTY MUST BE SOLD!!
Call Le-Anne Allan or Craig Lester now on 07 4154 ... to arrange your private viewing or check advertised open home times.
Unit 406, The Point, 23 Esplanade, Bargara, Queensland, 4670, Australia